I’m sure many of you have seen Cascadian Farm products before and I know I have a box of cereal in my cabinet as I type this. But what I wanted to tell you about is their very cool project to help clean up rivers in the country by way of their Cascadian Farm’s Change Flows initiative. They are asking Americans to join the company in an effort to restore and preserve our valuable rivers. Here is how you can get involved.
From now through April 30, consumers can help make “Change Flow” by visiting CascadianFarm.com to “like” the U.S. region they think is most deserving of a river cleanup. The region with the most “likes” will receive a river cleanup sponsored by Cascadian Farm. Cascadian Farm is contributing $50,000 to American Rivers, a non-profit committed to restoring and preserving our country’s water sources.
To encourage support for clean water, Cascadian Farm would like to offer a package of Cascadian Farm cereal and a water bottle to one of our readers who participate in the Change Flows initiative.
To Enter (required)
Visit www.CascadianFarm.com and “like” the U.S. region you think is most deserving of a river cleanup. Leave a comment on this entry letting me know what region you voted for.
For Extra Entries:(You must leave a comment for each extra entry for them to count and you must have already completed the required entry method above):
- Fan/Like SafeMama on Facebook (first name, last initial)
- Fan/Like Cascadian Farm on Facebook (first name, last initial)
- Follow @SafeMama on Twitter (Twitter name)
- Subscribe to SafeMama.com via feedburner email
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect!
- Tweet this giveaway (CAN BE RETWEETED ONCE A DAY – Just leave the link to the tweet itself each day in the comments): Help the Cascadian Farm Change Flow river cleanup initiative on @SafeMama! #giveaway ends 4/30 http://tinyurl.com/3pojf3h
One winner will be chosen using Random.org to select. Open to US readers only. Giveaway ends April 30, 2011. Cascadian Farm provided the information and the giveaway prize.
Subscribe to Dear SafeMama.