Here is a selection of the publications that have featured or interviewed SafeMama.com!
Print Publications / Books
- Green Child Magazine – Article contributor Finding Safer Toys November 2012 Issue – Page 52
- BOOK: Contributed a chapter introduction for Itsabelly’s guide to Going Green with Baby (Oct 2008)
- SafeMama mentioned in Fortune Magazine article on July 18, 2008: Walmart: The New FDA (view article)
- SafeMama mentioned in Terrain Magazine (Summer 2008 Issue)
- SafeMama Mentioned on The Bump
- Chicago Tribune article 9-17-08 (view article)
- PLENTY Magazine: Are pacifiers safe? (website mention)
- Women’s World Magazine (August 2009 – Quoted in article about safer sippy cups)
- On The Issues Magazine (March 2011)
- Safer Chemicals, Happy Families – Tell Your Story (April 2010)
- Healthy Child Healthy World – The Making of a Green Mom
- TodaysMama.com – Dream Big Interview (April 2009)
- My Little Buddha (link)
- Palm Beach Post Interview and Mention: (Returning, replacing recalled cribs not easy for parents)
- Parenting.com Article (Minimize Your baby’s Exposure to BPA)
- TheBump.com (Jan 2008)
Press Inquiries / Interview Requests: Email kathy (at) safemama.com
Media Kit, Logos & Headshots
Interested in advertising, interviews, product reviews or giveaways? Our Media Kit for the latest traffic and demographic statistics is available upon request. Email kathy at safemama.com and I will email you the latest version.
High Res Logos & Headshot – Download (.zip)
Product Reviews & Giveaways
Product reviews and giveaways are welcome on SafeMama.com if we think your product is a good fit for our readers. Feel free to contact us to see where your product or company would be a good fit and to send samples of your product (note: must be a full sized product). If we encounter an issue with your sample we will let you know privately.
Giveaways are welcome and encouraged. They are a great way to generate buzz about your company or product. We offer integration of social media outlets such as promotion of Twitter, Facebook and newsletter subscriptions into your giveaways. Additionally, most giveaways can be submitted by us to prize networks like Prizey.net and EcoBunga.com to ensure maximum exposure of your products or services.
Typically all giveaways are accompanied by a review due to the effectiveness of this combination. However if you would prefer to do a giveaway only, we can provide a company or product overview in lieu of a review. This service is $50.
SafeMama.com is PR Friendly. We welcome all ideas and pitches.