Filed Under 5K Facebook Fans Giveaway-A-Day
Good morning! Welcome back to the giveaway-a-day fun! Today’s giveaway is sponsored by Re-Play Recycled Tablewear! Re-play is a sister company to Dandelion For Baby! Made completely out of recycled milk jugs and made right here in the USA. These dishes are BPA free and dishwasher safe. I’ve run them through a million scenarios and they still look great and no warping. The line includes a cutlery set, sippy cups, bowls and divided plates.
What’s even better is that they come to you at a really affordable price point and can be found right in WalMart. They come in cute colors to appeal to any kid! The sippy cups come with a silicone flow control spout that you can remove – and the cups work just as well without them when they get older. When you’re done you can recycle them!
Here’s How To Enter (Required):
Visit Re-Play and check out their products. Check back here and leave a comment HERE on this blog entry telling me which products you would love to try!
Optional For Extra Entries:(You must leave a separate comment for each extra entry for them to count and you must have already completed the required entry method above):
- Fan/Like SafeMama on Facebook (leave first name, last initial for verification – it’s ok if you are already a fan, you are eligible for the extra entry for being a SafeMama Facebook Fan, just leave a comment here on this entry letting me know!)
- Fan/Like Re-Play on Facebook (first name, last initial)
- Follow @SafeMama on Twitter (leave your Twitter name)
- Follow @Re_PlayPR on Twitter (leave your Twitter name)
- Tweet this giveaway (Can only be Tweeted ONCE - Please leave the link to the tweet itself in the comments): I just entered to #win recycled dishes from @Re_PlayPR on @SafeMama! Giveaway ends 4/30 #giveawayaday http://ow.ly/aBhZ2
- Share the giveaway on Facebook
Rules: One winner will be selected at random using Random.org. Open to US and Canada. Entries will be accepted until April 30, 2012 at midnight PST. Any entries posted after midnight PST will not be counted. All entries must be left HERE on this blog entry. Entries left on Facebook will not be counted (It will get too confusing for me). These are short giveaways so get your entries in as soon as possible.
Everyone who enters the giveaway in the allotted time may win, and may enter any other giveaways I post. There is no limit to how many giveaways you may enter or win. I will post the random.org generated winner’s number at the end of each contest and announce the winner here and on Facebook!
Winner: Commenter #60! Melissa R!