I needed a day to re-group and then of course, I came down with a sore throat and a fever. No rest for the weary. Anyway, the next giveaway is from Wean Green glass food storage!
I reviewed their products in the past and they continue to be one of the most used product samples I’ve ever received. In fact the 2 Lunch Cubes I received are in constant rotation in my fridge. I use them for leftovers, fruit, snacks, and mainly food that I need to reheat for the younger ones in a pinch.
They have a variety of sizes that suit anything from baby food storage to your favorite lunch items. They’re made of glass with a BPA, PVC and yucky stuff free plastic lid with a silicone seal. I wash mine right in the dishwasher and they are good as new. They come in cute colors too.
Wean Green is offering a Sampler Pack – one of each shape and color for one of my lucky readers.
Here’s How To Enter (Required):
Visit Wean Green and check out their selection. Check back here and leave a comment HERE on this blog entry telling me which products you would love to try (or maybe there is something you NEED)!
Optional For Extra Entries:(You must leave a separate comment for each extra entry for them to count and you must have already completed the required entry method above):
- Fan/Like SafeMama on Facebook (leave first name, last initial for verification – it’s ok if you are already a fan, you are eligible for the extra entry for being a SafeMama Facebook Fan, just leave a comment here on this entry letting me know!)
- Fan/Like Wean Green on Facebook (first name, last initial)
- Follow @SafeMama on Twitter (leave your Twitter name)
- Follow @WeanGreen on Twitter (leave your Twitter name)
- Tweet this giveaway (Can only be Tweeted ONCE – Please leave the link to the tweet itself in the comments): I just entered to #win some @WeanGreen glass food storage on @SafeMama! Giveaway ends 4/26 #giveawayaday http://ow.ly/awWuu
- Share the giveaway on Facebook
Rules: One winner will be selected at random using Random.org. Open to US and Canada. Entries will be accepted until April 26, 2012 at midnight PST. Any entries posted after midnight PST will not be counted. All entries must be left HERE on this blog entry. Entries left on Facebook will not be counted (It will get too confusing for me). These are short giveaways so get your entries in as soon as possible.
Everyone who enters the giveaway in the allotted time may win, and may enter any other giveaways I post. There is no limit to how many giveaways you may enter or win. I will post the random.org generated winner’s number at the end of each contest and announce the winner here and on Facebook!
Winner: Commenter #63 Jen S.!