It’s Saturday! My giveaway today is from LittleMe Tea! LittleMe tea is a great alternative to conventional juices and drinks. They incorporate beneficial non-caffeinated teas and sweeten with natual fruit and veggie juices, making these a great choice for kids. They are really low in sugar (7 grams vs 27 grams of sugar in Adam & Eve Juices), are certified organic and use nothing artificial to sweeten the deal. They come in 32 oz multi-serve boxes and in two refreshing flavors: Julia’s Tropical Tea and Zane’s Grape Tea. Yum! Sounds like a nice treat to take to a picnic, the beach or a play date.
LittleMe Tea is giving one of you 4 boxes of LittleMe Tea – 2 boxes of each flavor! Awesome, yes? I haven’t even tried it yet – you will be getting the sneak peek around here.
Here’s How To Enter (Required):
Hop on over to LittleMe Tea and check out their great teas! Check back here and leave a comment HERE on this blog entry and tell which flavor tea you think you’re kids would like to try!
Optional For Extra Entries:(You must leave a separate comment for each extra entry for them to count and you must have already completed the required entry method above):
- Fan/Like SafeMama on Facebook (leave first name, last initial for verification – it’s ok if you are already a fan, you are eligible for the extra entry for being a SafeMama Facebook Fan, just leave a comment here on this entry letting me know!)
- Fan/Like LittleMe Tea on Facebook (first name, last initial)
- Follow @SafeMama on Twitter (leave your Twitter name)
- Follow @LittleMeTea on Twitter (leave your Twitter name)
- Tweet this giveaway (Can only be Tweeted ONCE – Please leave the link to the tweet itself in the comments): I just entered to #win some @LittleMeTea on @SafeMama! Giveaway ends 4/21 #giveawayaday http://tinyurl.com/d7a7axb
- Share the giveaway on Facebook
Rules: One winner will be selected at random using Random.org. Open to US and Canada. Entries will be accepted until April 21, 2012 at midnight PST. Any entries posted after midnight PST will not be counted. All entries must be left HERE on this blog entry. Entries left on Facebook will not be counted (It will get too confusing for me). These are short giveaways so get your entries in as soon as possible.
Everyone who enters the giveaway in the allotted time may win, and may enter any other giveaways I post. There is no limit to how many giveaways you may enter or win. I will post the random.org generated winner’s number at the end of each day and announce the winner here and on Facebook!
Winner: Commenter #21 Zoe Rae!