I haven’t had the opportunity to check out much in the way of organic baby clothing so when I was contacted by SOFT, a maker of organic cotton baby wear to do a review and a giveaway I was happy to be able to!
Creator, Yee Wong, who is originally from Hong Kong and now a New Yorker, created the line to meet the growing demands for organics in clothing – especially baby who is most sensitive to environmental toxins. SOFT clothing is made from 100% Organic cotton – never dyed or bleached and uses an eco-friendly water based ink. The designs are cute, cheeky and are an awesome gift or addition to an expectant mother’s layette.
I received a sample of their really adorable Growl Onesie. It lives up to it’s name and is very soft but what I was most impressed with is the construction. It has little stretch panels in the armpits and neck for added baby comfort. not to mention the little dog face on it is precious. All of SOFT’s baby items are super stylish. I mean, how adorable is this onsie for a boy? Boys always get stiffed in the cute clothes department!
Get Them: You can pick up any SOFT items right on their website.
To Enter the Giveaway (Required):
Visit SOFT and check out their selection of other items… Leave a comment here letting me know what you think is cute!
For Extra Entries:(You must leave a comment for each extra entry for them to count):
- Subscribe to SafeMama.com via RSS reader
- Subscribe to SafeMama.com via feedburner email
- Share this giveaway on Facebook (leave the link)
- Put our SafeMama button on your blog or website and leave us a link
- Fan/Like SafeMama on Facebook
- Fan/Like SOFT on Facebook
- Follow @SafeMama on Twitter
- Tweet this giveaway (CAN BE RETWEETED ONCE A DAY – Just leave the link to the tweet itself each day in the comments): #WIN an Organic Onesie by SOFT from @SafeMama #giveaway ends 7/9 http://tinyurl.com/23x72ka
One winner will be selected at random using Random.org. Giveaway open to US residents. Entries will be accepted until July 9, 2010 at midnight PST. Good Luck
Congratulations Commenters #41 Amber and #53 Lani! Thanks to all who entered and tweeted the giveaway.