We love Seventh Generation Products. I use their diapers when we have a need for disposables (which has happened with more frequency since baby number two has arrived). So we’re really excited about their Under The Sink makeover contest. What better way to get rid of all of the bad stuff under your sink? With professional help! I know when I was starting out in greening my home products, I was really confused. It was easier for me to rent a dumpster, pitch everything in my house, and start from scratch. We know how overwhelming it is to start this transition, and so do the folks over at Seventh Generation. Here are the details at how to win:
The “Under the Sink Makeover Contest” is seeking nominations on www.SeventhGeneration.com/under-the-sink today through August 14, for under the kitchen sink areas that are in desperate need of organization and detoxification. Submit a photo of the area under a friend’s sink and a 250-word description on why they deserve an under the sink makeover, for a chance to win great prizes.
One lucky grand prize winner will receive a package that includes:
- An in-home consultation at the friend’s house with Dr. Alan Greene, practicing pediatrician and specialist in green living
- A one year supply of Seventh Generation products for both the entrant and the friend in need
- A trip to New York City for the entrant and her friend that includes a one-night stay at the W New York – Times Square hotel
- A day of pampering at New York’s Green Spa that will include a Body Polish, Wellness Massage, Ocean Vegan Spa Manicure/Pedicure along with a one hour make-up application and lesson
Four other finalists and their friends will receive a Seventh Generation Living Home Starter Kit containing a variety of home-cleaning products for their own under the kitchen sink makeover, in addition to a luxurious Lavera home spa kit containing Lavera’s customer favorite BODY SPA shower gel, body scrub and bath salts, and premium LAVERÉ Anti-Aging body lotion to pamper themselves.
On top of that, we have a Seventh Generation home starter kit to giveaway to another lucky winner. To win that, here’s what you need to do.
1. Tell us your favorite Seventh Generation product in the comments.
2. For an extra chances to enter, post a link to this entry on your blog and/ or follow us on Twitter. Be sure to let us know in the comments, so that your extra entries get counted.
Contest ends on August 14th at 11:59PM. Winner will be chosen at random. Contest is open to US residents only. Good luck!